12/12/2009

Christmas is sorted!

My pen friend who lives in Birmingham has offered to take the dog and cats down to Devon for only petrol money £50! Couriers had quoted me £345-£445. He said he's thinking about buying a van soon after Christmas so if he takes us in that it'll be less. Hurrah! More money for us to survive!

I recently found this awesome Cigar company http://www.simplycigars.co.uk I got my husband a sample of ten different Cuban and international cigars. I couldn't afford a case I think those started at £175 but by choosing 1's I could get 6 Cuban and 4 international ranging from light to full strength. I also bought a cute Cigar box on Etsy for $9 incl shipping for something to present them in I'm really getting good at budgeting ten cigars in presentation box came to... £52 good find! Even managed to drop a pack of minis in for myself too!
Also bought him some military boots [couldn't find any thinsulate ones]. Christmas is sorted, not only do I have the presents ordered, I've already done the food shopping just waiting for a delivery on the 21st. Am I too organised for Christmas?


0 comments: