08/03/2010

Phil has a job in the pipe line

Things aren't too bad at the moment, still got some packing to do as well as cleaning. The move is in 11 days and I'm excited. Phil has a job in the pipe line as a guitar teacher at the local school he filled in the CRB check today and he's been using facebook to offer his construction expertise to the village he's had some good responses apparently it's going to be a bit hard at first. There's only 1000 people so the village is quite cliquish.

I'm thinking about offering free portrait/family portrait work to get friendly with the locals but I'll end up questioning my skills and wimp out. Pfftttt.

Shadow's getting better although, his back legs are a mess. We have a leaving do to attend on Friday so, I'm going to take my camera and get some great shots. Depending how they come out, will determine whether I offer my services or not.

I decided not to go for that fundraiser job, I just don't want to work on commission.

Ooh, Glee time! Will do my next blog on after the leaving do! Bye!

0 comments: