22/09/2010

Velociraptors

I like it when my bosses husband is angry at me because he gets his sixteen year old son to pour pints. It's a bold statement to remind me that this is a family business and I am easily replaceable.

So far his cruel attempts to make me quit have been fruitless. I am immune to him and his little cronies sat at the bar pointing and laughing at me, I don't care.

I can tell he really doesn't want me working there, instead of resorting to games neanderthals like, he should just straight up sack me.

Instead of looking for a real job this week, I bought some Jurrassic Park Velociraptor models and made a hilarious storyboard of shots to take of them. I'm thinking of turning it into a new project 365... After the current one is completed of course.

In short, there is no hope for me to succeed in life.



















0 comments: