22/02/2010

Dreams

I keep having really weird dreams. Often they're about me being a mother. The latest dream I had, I was a mother of newborn slightly premature looking twins one boy one girl they even had the names I'd give them in real life. I think that that particular dream had something to do with me researching newborn composite photos for something to try out in my photography. But I don't think about babies a lot. Maybe these dreams are related to a new beginning say the move? Do dreams mean anything? Or are they just your body's way of processing the day you've had?

I had another dream where I was giving princess Leia away at her wedding. I had to walk down the aisle first because her dress was far too wide and...


I wore a white tuxedo!

I put the white tuxedo down to the fact I watched the amazing Tom Hanks film "Big" the other day I have no idea why star wars was in it, I'm not huge on the films. Anyway we all then ran to this island called North Tawton and we had to find something. I got told to ignore Yoda because all he did in my dream was eat.
Then we were in this medieval disease ridden town where we had to steal a key from the grave keeper which I managed. But we found out the town was a werewolf town and it was the funeral of the queen werewolf. So we ran to the bridge to get out of there, I stopped, looked back and saw horses pull the coffin into a huge warren.

We reached the end of the bridge and we found ourselves in Manchester's Arndale shopping centre.


Where I was getting agitated with this girl because she wanted to shop when we had to run. Then my dream gets even weirder:

Turns out this is a game I'm playing on my old purple gameboy color and I'm sat in a slate quarry with an aunt, she's smoking away complaining. Then my dog comes running round the corner and bites me....

I'm transported into the gameboy and I'm a character in a Super Mario Bros. game. I don't really remember much except we were running from Bowser and I shout out "To the station wagon!!" all the good guys from super Mario got in this UGLY
white station wagon with silver glitter down the sides. Then we have to enter this vortex but there's too many characters trying to enter it, it wouldn't fit over my thighs and it rips ... Then I woke up.

I'm sure the move is playing havoc with my dreams, again I'm in Devon when the breeder we got Shadow from said that he wanted him back but found a more "suitable" dog for us. It was a vicious Rottweiler, and kids are running away from us.

We've been cleaning this week. We've removed the mould with mould and mildew cleaner (not to be used on walls but what the hell) we're also painting the bathroom to hide the DIY we attempted to do on it last year but never finished.

I've been applying for jobs in Devon, I applied for a door to door fundraiser job but they think I'm moving at the end of this month. So I'm gonna ring them tomorrow ask for them to hold the interview til next month.

To be honest thinking about it, I don't really want to work on commission and I'm in two minds whether to ring them at all. Apparently, I found out the reason why they are keeping an interview for me is because they are constantly firing people who don't make their targets!! I want security in a job but I also want to be able to come home on my dinner hour and see to the dog. The fundraiser stuff has really good hours, 3pm -9pm and that would be perfect and give me time to do my photography early in the day too. But another problem are the buses, the last bus to my town is 7.50pm! I hope they are as flexible as they say they are.

I would really like to work in the village, surprisingly there are quite a few places of employment in such a tiny village if I could get on at somewhere in the village I'd be made.

If not I'm going to dress up and spend a day in Exeter handing out CV's to companies and recruitment agencies. Note to self: do not hand in CV to office angels they are so unbelievably rude. Hopefully Lush has vacancies and I can get on there. It would be cool to make soaps and solid perfumes all day!

Honestly, I'm on a downer. I'm really worried that I won't be able to find work and we'll end up homeless in 6 months time.

While I'm looking for jobs I'm going to get fit. I need to lose 18lb then I'll be within the normal weight according to BMI indexes. So I'm gonna strap the dog up to his doggy backpack put water bottles in it and attempt to jog for 2 1 hour slots a day. The scenery should be enough to get and keep me motivated.

0 comments: