27/02/2010

An Experiment

I've decided to carry out an experiment. You see, I've noticed that my husband has NEVER initiated sex. It's always me who initiates it. Don't get me wrong, he is VERY good in bed 9/10 times he will make me orgasm.

Once in a while I want him to slap me on the ass, be a real man, cave man type. He's never dragged me to bed, we put the TV first. We only have sex at bed time.

We have had numerous talks about our sex life and while there aren't any complaints as such, I'd be more than happy if he just dragged me off to bed or did some other highly macho thing relating to sex.

Phil thinks I watch too many rom-coms and that no relationship is like it is in the movies where the guy knows what the woman wants sexually 100% of the time.

I honestly believe that Phil's Jehovah's Witness upbringing has had a massive effect on his sex life.

When we first met, we weren't allowed to be alone at his house and he wasn't allowed to stay over at mine and I think this also had has an effect on our sex life.

He's said in the past that he doesn't like initiating sex because he doesn't want to feel like he's bothering me. I wish he'd put his needs first over mine, and while it's very sweet of him, I want him to use and bother me sometimes. To be blunt he has never, not once in our 4 year relationship initiated sex.

So I've decided to conduct an experiment.

I am going to with hold sex until he initiates it. We have sex at least 4 times a week and it's been about a week since we last had sex.

I'm pretty desperate for it. He however, hasn't mentioned anything. I do put this down to the packing and caring for the sick puppy. This morning he was kissing my neck as we woke up, I thought he was going to initiate it then he got out of bed.






WTF???

0 comments: