26/01/2010

I'm onto him.

I can't type too long, he's sat behind me.

I ended up throwing a small bitch fit today.

This week, Phil's been all

"I can't search for houses today coz I've rang every one of them online."

"I'm enjoying the week
end It'll keep til Monday".

Well, Monday came and went and I recall him ringing like maybe 5 landlords and I'm sure that at any one time there are more than 5 houses for rent in Devon and I am on to his plan.

Now I'm not saying Phil's a slacker, more.... Too relaxed for his own good. If he can get away with doing the minimum then he will he never used to be like this until he lost his job actually. He is a great husband...Just too relaxed, he'd make a malibu 'seriously easy going' advert look stressed.

I've figured out that as long as he rings at least two houses every day then he thinks he can sit and play assassins creed II all day. The last time I was in tears about him not doing enough because, remember, he doesnt want me to do anything, he suddenly found 15 houses to ring the next day.

Today, I've been upset again. I don't know if I've mentioned it before but this guy from uni moved to Devon and landed a job in Okehampton two months after we'd graduated and about a week after moving back from Korea which didn't work out. I'm still in Wigan, jobless and penniless.

Which got me feeling a bit claustrophobic. I don't want to be a nagging wife, but the more I thought about him doing as little as possible to keep me happy, I was pretty furious.
I told him I don't think he's trying as hard as he could to find a place for us.
Which he protested

"There's no houses online left."

Really.

I ended up looking and found a few places on gum tree [Just for lookings sake] One owner's gone abroad and the other said she was expecting viewers today so she might ring later.

Oh, Oh, Phil then decided he'd have another look to see if there was anything he'd missed....Ahem..

So we rang round about 7 or 8 other places one of which needed employed tenant's to which Phil even applied for a job nearby it.

Things were getting tense and I ended up crying about all the usual shit I cry over when we argue about this.

So we ignored each other for a few hours until

"Right, just found about thirty houses to ring about tomorrow."

I thought there were no more houses online?

I'm not going to throttle him over it. Because if I scream at him asking why hadn't he searched for these earlier then that will likely backfire and he'll just sit on Assasin's Creed II until armageddon.

I'm on to him and his plan and I'm going to hi-jack his ship and take an active roll in house hunting, because clearly nothing is being done without me. He just smiled when I told him and said

"Bare in mind, nearly all the houses you'll look at I've already called about"

The Nerve of that boy.

0 comments: