05/01/2010

Thai Soup.

So we had another set back over the holidays. Estate Agents that we talk to all want someone to act as a guarantor or six months rent up front. Phil's asked his sister but she hasn't given us an answer. He's on about asking his dad for some money.

It's all falling apart, down to our ankles. It's gotten to a point where we're looking somewhere more local because we're in a rut. Possibly Liverpool, I really like Liverpool everyone's got such a sense of pride about the city not to mention they're all so friendly.

New Year's Eve was the same as ever. We don't bother celebrating it. I'd rather stay at home instead of forking out triple amounts of money in a club. Besides, there was a blue moon going through an eclipse that I wanted to shoot with my new lens.

Helen never bothered to call for a session on CoD. She can sod off for all I care now.

I'm in love with how much it's snowed last night. Wigan doesn't ever get snow but there's two feet of it:















It was our anniversary of when we became a couple yesterday. 4 years! We decided to spend the day watching films and eating and it was decided that a romantic walk would be on the agenda today.

I took a shit load of photos with my new lens but alas, the cold got into my hip and I was in so much pain. It usually takes us 2 hours to do the walk around Haigh Hall Country park but it took us 4 and a half hours. It was made worse that I was in agony so as of right now I'm sofa bed ridden, with a duvet because I take hours to get warm after a walk. I wonder if it's a condition?

As soon as I'm inside I'm deathly cold. Summer/Winter/Autumn/Spring I cool down too quickly I was dressed moderately warm too. Not too warm or I'll end up being too hot on the walk. I didn't strip off my heavy layers either like I normally do. God knows what's wrong with me.

Phil's making me his hot and sour Thai soup for tea. Hell yes.





0 comments: